New Ex Poster in accordance with Directive 2014/34/EU
A new international reference guide on the use of electrical apparatus in hazardous areas (EU / ATEX / IECEx / NEC / CEC)
Find out more at a glance about markings for products in accordance with the latest directives and standards.
You can download this new poster that not only shows all the relevant information on product markings and the new ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, but also on product markings for applications in North America.
The poster provides comprehensive information on:
- Explosion groups
- IP-ratings according to IEC 60529
- Types of protection for hazardous atmospheres with combustible gases, mists, vapors and dusts
- Zone classification / Equipment protection level
- Classification of explosion protected apparatus in equipment groups and categories according to directive 2014/34/EU
- Type label – example
- Typical NEC/CEC marking of electrical apparatus in USA and Canada
- Marking according to NEC 505 / CEC 18
and many other details besides.
Click here to download the new poster (PDF)
or fill out your personal request to get a hardcopy free of charge (A1-size)