New GHG 71 Aluminium Terminal Enclosure for Harsh Environments
The new GHG 71 series terminal and junction boxes are made of copper-free aluminum. The low weight and excellent chemical resistance allow the enclosure to be used in almost all applications.
- Material & Finish: Enclosure made of copper-free aluminum (Cu <0,1%). Available in grey powder coated finish (RAL7032) or RAL5015 (blue). Special colours on request.
- Gasket: High performance foam in place silicone gasket.
- Lid Fixing: Lid fixed with captive screws made of stainless steel. Optional hinges for sizes 6 to 8, on the left or right side.
- Ingress Protection: IP66, IP67, IP68 and IP69 to EN60529. Enclosures will be marked with IP66 as standard.
- Operating Temperature: -55 °C to +95 °C
- Component Certification: ATEX / IECEx
- Also available for harsh industrial applications
Eaton helps to save time and money providing 3D-product drawings
While introducing the new GHG 71 series Eaton starts rolling out our CoSPEC online 3D Drawing Catalog, which offers the ability to select and view Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds series products in 2D and 3D. Then, with a couple of clicks, you can download design content in one of nearly 100 different CAD, BIM, PDMS and graphics formats. File format outputs are native to the chosen software, which eliminates translation errors and speeds the integration of the content into your project. The content of this catalogue will increase month by month.
With CoSPEC, you can:
Configure products to exact base catalog number/SKU
View your chosen product in 2D or 3D
Download 2D drawings or 3D models for integration into your design packages.