Linear LED Ex-light fittings eLLK 92
The ideal luminaire in hazardous areas
The explosion protected eLLK 92 LED 400/800 luminaire series combines advantages of the reliable fluorescent light fitting eLLK 92 018/18 and eLLK 92 036/36 with the advantages of modern LED-technique.
Eaton has designed a revolutionary module with LED light source to fit into existing
eLLK/M 92018/18 and eLLK/M 92036/36. This converts a traditional fluorescent light
fitting into an LED light. The LED module allows also a retrofit of already installed eLLK/M 92 with the latest generation electronic ballast (EVG 09).
A special designed reflector system prevents disability glare at low mounting heights. This also directs the light output of the high power LED chips to the working area respective measuring plane avoiding multi shadowing and light pollution. The LED system design and certification allows the use in the well proven Ex-e technology of eLLK/M 92. With the use of the electronic ballast EVG 09 as the driver Eaton as a leader in Explosion Protection can refer to 20 years successful operation in harsh and hazardous environments.
See the product flyer of the eLLK 92 LED 400/800 here.
See all advantages on this video.
The advantages of the LED Module
- Environmental friendly, no mercury
- Shock and vibration resistant, no filament or glass to break
- Immediate start, instant full illumination
- No life time reduction due to switching cycles
- Reduced disposal costs
Energy and cost savings
- 20% energy savings compared to fluorescent lamps
- Additional energy savings by operating on demand (Night-/day and presence-mode)
- Reduced maintenance costs compared to standard fluorescent lamps
- Lower overall cost of ownership
- Expected operating life of a Eaton LED module is up to 100,000 hours. This is a significant upgrade over
traditional light sources
- Heat sinks are specifically engineered to remove heat from the LEDs to ensure longer life, better lumen output and
accurate colour temperature
- Fully operational with CG-S modules for connection to Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds Series central battery emergency lighting systems
- Can be retrofit into existing light fitting type eLLK/M 92 018/18 or eLLK/M 92036/36 (latest version)
- Special reflector design with indirect light output to avoid disability glare and multi shadowing
- Well-proven driver technology of the used EVG 09 for more than 20 years
- Selected LED chips with perfect binning, low power dissipation and long life span
- Ex-e technoloy for easy maintenance
- For environmental temperatures from -25 °C up to +50 °C (+55 °C HT)